Sunday, August 24, 2014

BCBG maxi perfect


Shoes: Shoe Dazzle
Jewelry: Kendra Scott

Hello everyone! It's been a crazy while. Working three jobs the past month has been taking so much of my blogging time away. Today I wanted to share with you a little secret of mine! This stunning maxi dress caught my eyes a couple of months ago when it first arrived at BCBG Generation! Right away, my first instinct was to buy it. The retail price was $139, not to bad right? But deep down inside, I knew that I could wait a couple weeks to make sure if I really wanted to buy it, knowing I will prolly wear it once. 

I love it when things go on sale, long story short, I watch this dress reduce in price, the smile on my face got bigger and bigger because working at Karen Millen in Bloomingdales also granted me their employee discount! Ladies, I got this dress for...wait for it...wait for it..... a little less than $20 (without the employee discount it was about $40, which is still awesome). Yeah I know, I am so proud of myself because it was definitely a great purchase and most of all a smart one! 

 An advice, never pay retail unless you absoltely want the outfit and you know that you can not find it anywhere else for a cheaper price. It makes a difference, and on the bright side, you can save your money for bigger and better things that is more important. Be aware of the sales and promotions going on, it pays off :D

 Thanks for reading! 
xoxo 
Thida

1 comment:

  1. you look very lovely :) xoxo

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete