Wednesday, July 23, 2014

One Year Blogiversary



Midi Tulle skirt: Windsor
Heels: Shoe Dazzle
Jewls: GlamRocks collection from Kendra Scott

I can not believe today marks my one year blogiversary! It has been such a fun year, I've learned so much, met amazing people and mainly continued to do what I love! Something that started off for fun turned into a hobby and opened many doors for me! I love what I do and I would like to thank each and every one of you for supporting me and following me through my journey! I could not have done it without you.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo
Thida

3 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary!!! I wanted that tulle skirt so bad but they sold out in my size. I've been debating on the blue one but haven't pulled the trigger yet. You look amazing!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary hun! I miss you loads! ps. super cute skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete