Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Iridescent


Top: Similar [here]
Bottoms: Foreign Exchange Similar [here]
Jewelery: Kendra Scott

Happy Wednesday!! today I wanted to wear something that made me feel cool in this hot weather. This lovely off the shoulder top that I picked up at a boutique, has the perfect slit in the back, giving me air without being too flashy. I paired it with one of my chiffon pants that I got last summer. The shorts under the pants makes this outfit the perfect going out look for this summer! All of the jewelry you see here are from Kendra Scott's new fall collection, #GLAMROCKS! I am totally obsessed with the drussy stone necklace that I like to layer with two. These black Iridescent earrings...were not that appealing for me when I first glanced at it, but trying it on made a huge difference because I am totally in love with it!!! Make sure to check out and grab a few pair from their new line!!

 Thanks for reading. 
xoxo 
Thida

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in this outfit, love your top and flowy pants <3

    Join my Giveaway here!
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very chic :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete