Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bliss




Top: Ruffle lace flounce crop top from Charlotte Russe
Bottoms: Palazzo pants from Charlotte Russe / similar [here]

I am totally in love with this Charlotte Russe ensemble. It's the perfect go to outfit on a hot summer day when you want to reserve those legs, without getting too hot. I went on a mini vacation last week and it was about 115 degrees, my legs were already burning within one minute of the sun's exposure, so I had planned dresses and palazzo pants....smart idea!

This place is called the Westin Lake Las Vegas, I didn't even know Vegas had a lake but it does! It's manmade and it is beautiful! This place is the perfect romantic getaway away from all of the craziness, while being close to the strip, which we did end up visiting later on. In the back you see people paddle boarding, kayaking and there is a bridge that lights up at night, creating the perfect ambiance. I will be posting about my stay at the Westin in my next post! I can not wait!

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

1 comment:

  1. Love the off shoulder top, the hair color is gorgeous on you ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete