Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summa time shorts


Shorts: Love Culture
Heels: LuLu's
Jewelry: Kendra Scott
Hello TeeKay readers! Happy Wednesday! If you haven't already be sure to check out my last post from my fashion show to see all of the clothes that I've designed [here]. Today's outfit is my summer to-go outfit because it's comfty, effortless and I mean who doesn't love wearing short shorts :D I fell in love with these high-waisted shorts last summer and decided to pull them out again on my way to brunch near the beach. It's been such a lovely weather here in Cali, and I hope everyone is soaking up the sun!!

Thanks for reading 
xoxo 
Thida

3 comments:

  1. lovely look :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous girl! Love those heels and that top... just everything!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete