Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sporty Chic & a day at the beach




Tribal print dolphin Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Cathy Jeans
Purse: Just Fab
Fringe One-Piece: Dona Miel 

Don't you just love days off? This past Monday was my first day off in a while so I decided to take advantage of the beautiful day and ran all of my errands with this super relaxed sporty outfit. I also visited the famous rooftop lounge in Laguna with my best friend, that overlooks the beautiful beach! It was such a great day to relax my mind and enjoy happy hour and endless mojitos!! I definitely need another day like this one! 

Thanks for reading!
xoxo
Thida 


8 comments:

  1. nice outfits dear and great pics :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day!
    Love the outfit - so summery and relaxed. And that is such a cool necklace, love it paired with those shorts! :)

    Lauren xx
    laurenloveslaughter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. awe you're so sweet, thanks doll! I'll check out your giveaway!

      Delete
  4. You are one hott mama!! Obsessed with that one peice! Gorg!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey great post I really like to browse your blog !! I invite you to my blog
    kisses

    Instagram : http://instagram.com/dreamofparadisebydomi
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreaomofparadisebydomi?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark

    ReplyDelete