Thursday, June 26, 2014

Off da Shoulder


Dress: Forever 21/  similar [here

It's hard to say that I never wear black, because I would always choose white over it but this piece is just so hard to pass!! It's simple, comfy and perfect for this lovely summer weather! I'm all about that these days. I love the cute off the shoulder design, I think that's why I couldn't say no to it.  Finishing up the look, I've added a few of my fav Kendra Scott Jewelry and my nude strap heels! I've also worn this dress with cowboy boots!

I hope you are all enjoying your week!

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

6 comments:

  1. Loving this dress! So perfect for summer!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look :) gorgeous heels and necklace, love it :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Amazing! Kisses, Anja

    http://vivalafashiondiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete