Monday, June 9, 2014

Current summer favs


Hey guys! Today I decided to blog about my two favorite summer outfits from last week. In the first outfit, I am wearing an off the shoulder bell top from Love Culture, one of my favorites right now and an old pattern shorts from ANGL. If you're looking for a simple, effortless but fun outfit this would be my go-to. Click on over to shop for your summer outfits!! 

Bottoms: ANGL 
Shoes: LuLu's 

In my second outfit, I discovered this gem at Forever21, this dress is very similar to my first outfit due to the bells. They are see-through so I wore an inner lining, but you can totally wear this over your bikini! If you're looking at those shoes, I am also in love. I found these ON SALE at Cathy Jeans. The price is unbelievable and they are my go to shoes when I prefer a small heel. Click the items below.

Dress: Forever21 similar [here]
Jewelry: Kendra Scott

Thanks for stopping by lovelies. I'm graduating in 7 days!! Whoop whoop.
xoxo
Thida

12 comments:

  1. So gorgeous girl!! Loving those shorts and the lighter hair! So pretty!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those shorts! So cute!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful! you look great <3

    x Maria
    new outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new light pink summer dress
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! you are beautiful too <3

      Delete
  4. very nice :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the cutest summer look honey! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wundervolle Outfit :) Deine Beine <3

    Hast du schon bei meiner Blogvorstellungsaktion mitgemacht?
    http://momentaufnahmenblog.blogspot.co.at/2014/05/blogvorstellung.html

    Liebst, Katja

    ReplyDelete