Monday, May 26, 2014

My Designs for my Annual FIG Fashion show

One of my other hobbies other than blogging is designing and sewing my own clothes. I run a fashion club at UC Irvine and every year we put together a big annual charity fashion show in which I design my own collection. Here are a few pictures I wanted to share with you. All of these clothes were designed, constructed and sewed by me from scratch, each taking up to 10hours to make. The fashion show was held on May 23rd, and it was a total success. My designs won me a scholarship to FIDM, I will be posting the pictures of my fashion show, which I hosted, in the next post! Each of my models are styled by Kendra Scott. 
Thanks and I hope you enjoy! 


6 comments:

  1. WOW stunning!!!!!! :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats honey! it s so amazing that you know how to sew!
    fashionsbit blog || facebook || instagram || bloglovin || lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you girl!!! Your designs are amazing and you look gorgeous!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete