Monday, May 12, 2014

Exhibit 381


Boyfriend Jeans: Exhibit 381
Heels: JustFab
Jewelry: Kendra Scott

I am happy to announce and welcome Exhibit 381 on the blog today! Exhibit 381 is founded by 3 beautiful and inspiring fashion enthusiasts who made their dream a reality. Exhibit 381 offers a space that allows individuals to take charge of their lives and embrace their unique quirks. Their merchandises encourage women to be fearless and revel in their natural sex appeal, which is what stands out most about this brand. 

I attended their pre-launch party and grabbed my two faves...when in all honestly I wanted the whole showroom! This beautiful white crop top piece makes a statement in itself and I am in love with the design cutout. I also got myself the perfect boyfriend jeans! I am so happy to finally share with you all! Please check out their website which is coming soon.  

"We believe that confidence on a women always looks the best and our products speak to this"

Thanks for reading and stay confident and beautiful!
xoxo
Thida

10 comments:

  1. love the outfit! Especially those ripped jeans!
    <3 mishmsxo
    http://mishmsxo.blogspot.com.au/
    https://www.facebook.com/mishmsxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the look suits you darling! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bianca, you're so sweet!

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit! You look amazing! Kisses, Anja

    http://vivalafashiondiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love learning about new designers, and this white top is so cute! Glad you had fun at the party. Miss you!

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennnn miss you too, yes they are amazing, check them out! Hope all is well!

      Delete
  5. Oh hi pretty lady! Obsessed with those jeans and top and shoes, ok everything!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete