Saturday, April 19, 2014

Live, Love, Laugh


Top: Lace halter from Charlotte Russe
Bottom: Tribal Palazzo pants from Charlotte Russe
Earrings & Necklace from Kendra Scott



Today I've decided to put on a very relax outfit, and when I saw these tribal palazzo pants from Charlotte Russe, I was instantly obsessed. Today as my friend and I drove around after brunch, she asked me if I was happy. I can honestly say I am, I am such a joyful person and I try not to let the stress and difficult times in my life determines my happiness. So as we enter our weekend, let's be happy and let go of all the stress and negativity we may or have in our life because life is too short not to smile, and I know we all deserves that :D I mean aren't you all just obsessed with spring right now? I Hope everyone have a lovely weekend and Easter with your love ones.
Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

4 comments:

  1. Everything about this ensemble is just perfect

    http://myfashioncabin.blogspot.com/2014/04/pink-leopard-printed-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love your accessories!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie! Check out Kendra Scott! <3

      Delete