Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Enjoy every moment


Top: Charlotte Russe
Bottoms: Zara, SheInside, Forever21
Heels: Just Fab
Jewelry: Kendra Scott


Happy Tuesday love bugs! The weather here in Cali has been so amazing, so I definitely had to pull out these skorts. This skort goes with just about any thing, I've worn it with a sweater, a crop top, an off the shoulder...you name it. I found this simple racer front asymmetrical halter top and thought it would go perfectly with my asymmetrical skort! They are still in season and a lot cheaper than when I got them so you can pick them up at just about anywhere. I know that Forever 21 has a collection of different colors. Enjoy the rest of your week! 

 Thanks for reading. 
xoxo 
Thida

3 comments:

  1. great look dear. love that turquoise accent :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeoussssss!!!! Loving the shapes!

    Angie
    fshnfrdm.com

    ReplyDelete