Monday, March 10, 2014

Interminable elegance


Top and skirt: J Trendy [exact top here and skirt here]
Heels: Forever 21
Earrings: Kendra Scott


This weekend, I had the honor of going to a Quinceañera. It was pretty awesome, and my very first time. I was thinking of putting an outfit together from my closet, since I received so many dresses for my birthday but nope...I went shopping..I know total guilt right now :P There is this new shop I discovered at the Lakewood Mall called J Trendy. I believe it's a new store but there may be other locations. This place is usually my first stop for a quick outfit and I was stunned by the spring arrivals calling my attention. I couldn't help but get a head start on my spring wardrobe, not that I've already started. As you may know, spring is my absolute favorite fashion season. It came by so fast, and I'm so glad because with this Cali weather I'm all about low hems, florals, and crops. 

This two piece from J Trendy was on my "must have" list for spring and I'm so excited fate brought us together, the search is over. I got it for an unbelievable price and the quality is just amazing. I design my own clothes here and there, and before buying clothes I really skim through the seams and quality of the fabric. I am giving this two piece floral ensemble an A+. The cotton texture is perfect with an additional tulle to the skirt to create a puffy look. Just fabulous and on trend! Another great purchase indeed.

Thanks to rewardstyle, I found this exact outfit at an online shop called Necessary Clothing. Click the image above to get this look! 

Thanks for reading!
xoxo
Thida

12 comments:

  1. you look just so pretty, dear! love the outfit <3
    please visit my blog)
    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you Yulia, you are so cute, okay i'm checking your blog now <3

      Delete
  2. Um you are STUNNING! Absolutely love this look on you! The florals on florals is perfect!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh love this outfit darling :) so lovely

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. tres chic darling! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete