Friday, March 7, 2014

I can't concentrate without heels


Ripped Jeans: LoveCulture 


"I can't concentrate without heels"
Whether it's a blah day or a night out with friends, I just can't help but bring a pair of heels. I'm just so obsessed. I wanted a very relaxed outfit for my casual Friday without taking away the fun. I found this off the shoulder bell lace top from Love Culture and it paired perfectly with these wash up jeans also from Love Culture. This top is revealing, therefore I added this lovely scarf from charlotte russe to take away from showing too much skin. A little something different. 

Thanks for reading. 
enjoy your weekend!

xoxo
Thida

5 comments:

  1. this pairing is super chic, I love it! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool. Like your jeans and heels :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute jeans!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete