Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hello Spring Break!!


OutfitCharlotte Russe
AccessoriesCharlotte Russe
ShoesCharlotte Russe



Crop tops and skater skirts are seriously taking over my closet, thanks to Charlotte Russe. This casual look is the perfect outfit for any outing when you want to feel comfortable with no restrictions. If you want to dress it up a bit, adding a white blazer won't take away from this ensemble. I paired this cute chicy outfit with some of CR accessories that I picked up and my peep toe booties. It's finally spring, so look forward for some colorful florals in my future post. My next post will be featuring FIDM debut fashion show that I attended on Friday. Stay tuned. 

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

10 comments:

  1. lovely outfit dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, i love your blog! You are followed :) Xo, Anja

    http://vivalafashiondiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo gorg!!!! Love those shoes! Looking amazing as usual! :))

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete