Sunday, March 23, 2014

FIDM Debut fashion show



Heels: LuLu's
Accessories: Charlotte Russe



On Friday, I took my fashion club on a field trip to FIDM's annual open house and debut show. A lot of the cuties in my fashion club are interested in designing and attending FIDM so I thought that this would be a great exposure to them, especially with our very own fashion show coming up in May. It was a very long day and our feet were hurting, but it was all worth it to see all of the grads work. It was amazing and every year that I go, I am even more inspired to design my own clothes. 
During the day I wore a comfty yet chic outfit to the open house, shown in my last post [here] and at the fashion show I changed into an aztec midi dress from Charlotte Russe. I bought this dress a while back, fell in love with the designs and finally found the perfect occasion to wear it to. The material and texture of this dress is great quality and makes the perfect fit for my body. 

Thanks for reading. 
xoxo
Thida

16 comments:

  1. gorgeous! that dress looks great on you!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving that dress! You look gorgeous!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous spring look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the dress. Classic cut and not too low!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress <3

    www.the-goldensoul.blogspot.com

    XOXO,
    Inês

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sexy and classy dress Thila! You look adorable. <3

    STYLE BY ALINA

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous boo! I'm gonna miss you. So wish I was attending Lucky Fabb this spring. face time date soon!
    xx,
    Jewel
    www.thestyleoptimist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you love, i will text you soon and schedule a face time date <3

      Delete
  8. Hi,

    Lovely post! Your blog looks amazing! <3

    Check out my Black Crochet Blouse GIVEAWAY :
    http://thatgirlfromcolombo.blogspot.com/2014/03/international-giveaway-romwe-black-lace.html

    would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?
    Let me know.. x

    Love,
    ThatGirlFromColombo

    ReplyDelete