Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Twirling


Top: Love Culture 
Pleated Skirt: Love Culture 
Booties: Forever 21 



This past weekend I went on a guilt trip to the mall and couldn't help it but stock up on my spring wear. Spring, as you already know, is my absolute favorite season. I love all of the bright colors, pastels and florals. I can't believe spring is just around the corner!! 
I finally found the perfect pleated skirt at Love Culture and to pair it, I am wearing a floral chiffon blouse to give it that relaxed and chic, yet elegant look. And yes this is my casual wear. It's better to overdress than underdress anyways right? 

Thanks for reading. 
xoxo
Thida

15 comments:

  1. I love the pleated skirt Thida and you look absolutely gorgeou :)

    http://myfashioncabin.blogspot.com/2014/02/3-ways-to-wear-ruffled-blouse.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi beautiful thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. you look lovely :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, u look like a princess !

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously can you get anymore gorgeous! Love this outfit on you!!!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey pretty! miss you!
    xo,
    Jewel
    www.thestyleoptimist.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!)I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry,but i dont see you on my follower,dear)whats number?

    ReplyDelete