Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sweater chic



Bottoms: Jeggings from BeMe
Heels: Zara



I absolutely love my turquoise open knit tunic sweater from Charlotte Russe. It's so comfy especially during this time of the year. The v neck colar adds a sexy feel to this intended conservative outfit. I felt like this outfit needed some fun so I added my spike and studded zara heels from last years collection and my cute little metallic trim wallet purse. This makes a perfect on the go outfit while staying chic. 

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

12 comments:

  1. Ummm those heels! I die! Gorgeous!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sweater and heels :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really good in green! Love the shoes as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you this shade of green is def new,

      Delete
  4. you're a doll honey! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jumper has an amazing colour !

    x Maria
    Win your favourite item from Oasap on my blog
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look! Those heels are amazing!!

    xoxo,
    Pamela
    http://sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete