Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Skirt: Her Escape Boutique 
Heels: ASOS


Happy Valentine's day love birds!! Hope everyone enjoy this day with their family, friends and significant other. I am wearing a cute pink outfit that was gifted to me by Her Escape Boutique. I absolutely love their clothes and I know you would to. They ship all over so make sure to show them some love by visiting their instagram [here]. 

In honor of Valentine's day I would also like to share an illustration that one of my followers drew for me. She is absolutely talented. For more check our her page at http://naomisutanto.com/2014/02/14/introducing-thida/



 

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

7 comments:

  1. you look adorable. Happy V-day !

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a lovely vday too <3 thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Wow I love your look, conservative with a sexy touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you! *blush thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  3. You are too perfect! Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day! <3

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too perfect!! thank you love! I hope you had a lovely one with your husband <3

      Delete
  4. Super cute outfit Thida! You look so adorable, and I love that drawing of you and your boo. <3

    Alina
    STYLE BY ALINA

    ReplyDelete