Friday, February 7, 2014

Craving Spring



Dress: Zi Zi Beh Boutique
Heels: Reflection
Necklace: Zi Zi Beh Boutique
Clutch: Forever 21



Spring has my heart since day one. There is just so much happiness in the color that we bring into our lives. On Tuesday my dear friend from Love Fashion Live Life hosted a Valentine's day pop off with Melanee Shale and The Ruby Element, so I decided to go a pink route for the night instead of red. And of course knowing me and my obsession with everything teal and turquoise, I added a pop of color with my floral statement necklace and ankle strap heels. Do you have your Valentine's day outfit planned yet? I'm still deciding on mine. 

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the soft springy colors!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress perfect pair with that really cute statement necklace.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love every single detail honey! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! I love the necklace!!

    <3,
    Pamela
    http://sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! Loving the pastels!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute! love these sweet colours :) nice outfit

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Devis Peinture - Entreprise Peinture-Déco
    www.entreprisepeinturedeco.fr/devis-peintures/devis-peinture/
    Vous souhaitez avoir nos conseil sur comment choisir un devis peinture? Entreprise Peinture Déco-Essonne-91-Evry-Paris-toile de verre m2-prix.[lien]
    [lien]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit. The shoes are very nice! I like the way you look. I invite you to visit my blog, NEW POST

    themaiddiction.wordpress.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete