Sunday, January 19, 2014

Winter White


Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Zi Zi Beh
Boots: Knee high boots Forever 21
Hat: Forever 21
Handbag: Just Fab



For those of you who know me, I'm not one to wear just black and white. I'm usually such a colorful person but this morning I really wanted to create a fun outfit wearing just white. I discovered a love relationship with white when I admire the simplicity and classic unchangeable look. This outfit is fun yet so simple. And the best part of living in California is being able to wear mini skirts in January. I guess I have no choice than to enjoy it while it lasts.

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

11 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! So cute and stylish :) awesome how you added a pop of colour to your outfit - lovely green colour :)
    Want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?
    Let me know so I can follow you back ♡

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun style! The teal of your hat is a nice compliment to your hair color. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paulett, you are so sweet! <3

      Delete
  3. I love the white outfit, this colour looks so good on you :)
    The hat is.. Love
    Big kisses, have a nice monday!

    http://mariluzgarzo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! Love the Winter white with the pop of green! So cute! I see you got the fab Forever 21 boots?! Aren't they amazing?! I wear mine ALL the time!!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha right? I sent you an email earlier to tell you, i actually fell in love with these boots when we first made contact, but I was hesitate, didn't think I can pull it off. Then I saw your beautiful self wearing it, and it looked so great on you, I had to go back. Luckily, I caught it on sale plus a 50% off! the best $13 of my life! :D

      Delete
  5. you look so lovely, dear! gorgeous hat <3

    please visit my blog) maybe follow?
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    keep in touch, xoxo
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yulia, thank you! and of course we can! checking your blog out now :)

      Delete
  6. love that hat! i need to go to f21 now lol!

    xo's

    -teeney

    www.christeeney.com

    ReplyDelete