Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tulle'n Around

Tulle skirts collaboration with the beautiful Shannon from Upbeatsoles
See how we style our tulle skirts from two different states and two gorgeous styles. Dressy vs Casual Chic! 


Shannon and I were so excited to prepare our tulle skirts collaboration! We wanted to do a dressy and casual look. Both looks define our personal styles while sharing a love for our favorite trend of tulle skirts, which is girly, chic and fun. I met Shannon through instagram, and I fell in love with her style and sweet personality. We continue to support each others blog by keeping up to date with each others social medias. I admire her not only because she is gorgeous but because we both share a similar interest, while staying on a budget. Go check out her blog (here), I love her style and I know you will too!

For this look I took on a more dressy girly approach, I paired it with a lovely white heels that I got for $4. I know right, it was a sale on top of a sale. I made my tulle skirt from scratch following a youtube tutorial that I found here. Simple and does not require any sewing. And to top it off, I added a sequin crop top to finish my outfit. 


Sequin top: Forever21
Tulle skirt: made by me, similar here
White heels: thrifted
Necklace: Charlotte Russe 



Hope you enjoy, thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

29 comments:

  1. Oh very very nice!!! :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous you two!! I'll have to check out that Youtube video. I can NOT believe you made that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I just tried sending you an email using your contact link but it didn't work. :( Was wondering if you still want to do a collab together this month!! You can email me at lifeunrefinedblog (at) gmail

      Delete
    2. Love, I did not receive an email. Can you please send to thidakol2@gmail.com
      Thank you! I look forward to doing a collab with you <3 We can discuss it soon!

      Delete
  3. You both look pretty. Love the tulle skirts.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dear ! I found your blog just by accident and i love it so much !
    It's so lovely !
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    Just let me know !

    Happy 2014 !!!

    xoxoxoxo
    www.dreamofparadisebydomi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can totally follow each other, thanks for finding my blog and for your sweet comment! happy 2014 doll <3
      ~Thida

      Delete
  5. Such great pictures! Love both of your looks :)

    Would you like to follow each other? If you do, let me know on my blog:

    http://theroom31.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back now, doll! :)
    x

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love tulle skirt, you look pretty ,)
    nice look!

    woul you like to follow each other?

    http://naifdolls.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure, just follow me and i'll follow right back :) just let me know

      Delete
  8. lovely dress!!!!!!!big love with the pop hem,this dress makes you so pretty
    happy new year and have a nice time
    check my new post:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/2014/01/light-colors-that-can-not-be-ignored.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. *__* love your skirt *__* you have a really nice blog !!! would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? let me know :)

    streamofbeautysness.blogspot.it
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11381459

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your skirt dear and i love your outfit color too :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your tulle skirt!!!
    You made something incredible :)
    Good job!
    Big kisses,

    http://mariluzgarzo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! Beautiful skirt!!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg, you look so pretty!
    Love it.
    Followed. :) x
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit! Very nicely styled, the sequin top and necklace look great with the tulle - very princess like!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. how did you get the band on the top of the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  16. how did you get the band on the top of the skirt

    ReplyDelete