Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pelican Hill Wedding

Wedding reception at the beautiful Pelican Hill Resort



Dress: from sheinside
Accessories: Kendra Phillips, Kendra Scott, Michael Kors


Weddings always make me so happy! I think I tear up more than the one's getting married. My lovely cousin came to visit California for the weekend and invited me to her boss's wedding. I was speechless when I saw this stunning event take place. They seriously overfeed us with a 6 course meal that incorporates American and Asian style entrees. It was pretty last minute for me, so I just picked out something from my closet. I chose this cobalt blue dress from sheinside because it's very versatile. It can be worn casually or formally. Adding a pair of heels and accessories to an outfit really makes a difference. I am so in love with my new off the shoulder eyelash ruffle dress and with one of my new resolutions in mind, I will be focusing on reusing and wearing my clothes more than once styled in different ways. 

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely photos!
    The dress is very beautiful! :)

    xxx
    http://causeineedit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics!
    I think that you have a great time :)
    Big kisses,

    http://mariluzgarzo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smokin!!! Love that dress! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing dress!

    Thank you! Following back in GFC and Bloglovin!

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous!! Love the dress :)

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply gorgeous! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a LOVELY outfit :) and Im happy to follow ya.

    Check out my new post...Amazing French inspiration :)

    Have a fab day dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete