Monday, January 20, 2014

Laguna playsuit


Jumpsuit: Boutique
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Just Fab


I've been wanting to cut my hair for the longest, it's always great to start the new year with a new look right? With my birthday around the corner, I was ready for a slight change. I just wasn't sure, what style I wanted, I was too comfortable with my long wavy hair. It's so crazy how much I look like my mom, she always had short hair and horse bangs, so I really wanted to go for that look. Of course, I can never be as beautiful as she was. This weekend will be my 6 year anniversary with my boyfriend, so we had our one week count down this past weekend. We devoted our day together in Laguna beach, because being around the area with the waves splashing, the sun shining, and people laughing felt peaceful and joyful. It's been a stressful week so putting on my cute little jumpsuit, my new knee high boots and hair, strolling on Pacific Coast Highway and finding a lovely place to eat was my ideal for a lovely sunday funday. 

 Thanks for reading. 
xoxo 
Thida

22 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I love the way that playsuit looks with those boots. And that last picture is really cute :)

    PS. Happy anniversary to you and your BF!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I really love the jumpsuite, the boots, the bag.. Your look is incredible!
    Also I have to say that this floral print look amazing on you!
    Greeeeeat post :)

    http://mariluzgarzo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mariluz, you are so sweet <3

      Delete
  3. That playsuit is adorable, love how you pared it with those boots! Gorgeous! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm OBSESSED with that romper! You look like a hot mama! Loving the new hair!!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look fab darling, I love your look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey boo! Miss you. ps. loving the new hair cut. definitely suits you! lets catch up soon! xo!
    jewel
    www.thestyleoptimist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too lovely!! Yes lets catch up, i want to know what you've been up too!! <3

      Delete
  7. your hair is sooo adorable and i love your outfit<3 it's perfection! great photos too!
    and would you be interested to follow each other?? do let me know!

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you, what a cutie! Gorgeous playsuit sweetie. Love your photos. <3

    xo, Alina
    www.StylebyAlina.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog! Love your blog. Now following on GFC :) xx
    www.cosasbella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute! love how you paired this with those knee high boots!

    xo's

    -teeney

    www.christeeney.com

    ReplyDelete