Monday, January 27, 2014

Anniversary evening outfit and colab with Jen from LifeUnrefined

Collaborating with the beautiful Jen from LifeUnrefined styling a classy evening outfit and celebrating my 6 year anniversary with this little black dress. 

  I met Jen a few months ago at the LuckyFabb conference in New York. She is such a sweet heart and I am extremely excited to be collaborating with her. We've decided to do a lovely evening outfit, I mean who doesn't want to get all dressed up for the night? Absolutely the best part of being a girl. I love how Jen adds a classy touch to her everyday style. She is so sweet and graceful.  If you haven't checked her out yet, go to her blog and show her some love, I adore her style and I know you will too.



This past weekend 1/25 marks the 6th year anniversary with my high school sweetheart and love of my life. I was so busy this whole week and gave it all to him to plan our special event. I am beyond impressed. He took me to a cute romantic restaurant in Hollywood, and it felt like little Italy. He's an amazing man, and I am beyond lucky and blessed to call him mine. I love dressing him up, he's like my grown handsome ken doll (hehe).

Here I am wearing a simple little black dress from ANGL, my favorite boutique. 
My color-block coat is from SheInside


Thank you so much for all of your support and lovely comments, I read every single one of them and it makes me smile every time. 
xoxo
Thida

14 comments:

  1. Thida, you look beautiful in these photos and those bangs look great. :) Thanks for collaborating with me!! I'm glad you had a wonderful anniversary!

    Btw, I LOVE that jacket, and where are those shoes from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love! Yes she inside have the best clothes, affordable too and great quality.

      The shoes are from windsors (they also sold them at Charlotte russe). It was last year when I was extremely obsessed with zara's white heels similar to the ones I wore, and I was so heart broken when my size sold out, as usual. So I went on a hunt, and found them at windsor for half the price, and they're my fav pair! :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos and I love hearing about high school sweethearts who stay together, its lovely! Congratulations :) x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colaboration!
    The both of you look so pretty, this little black dress looks so good on you :)
    Big kisses,

    http://mariluzgarzo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hott mama!! Loving the black and white and that sexy dress! You both look amazing!!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL at ken doll! Jared is such a sweet guy. you guys look adorable. missssss you!! xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah yea he's my ken doll lol<3 thank you love, miss you more

      Delete
  6. ver nice look darling :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute black and white ensemble!

    xo's

    -teeney

    www.christeeney.com

    ReplyDelete