Sunday, December 8, 2013

LIVE LOVE LAUGH and SHOP


Top: Jean flannel Love Culture
 Jacket: Moto Jacket Forever 21 
Shoes: Pointed toe booties Forever 21 
Necklace: Star Pendant from Kendra Phillip










I can't help it but daydream when I should be studying for finals. I am counting the days until Christmas, it's my favorite holiday of the year. The leaves are falling and it's starting to get chilly. All I can think of is staying in doors and staying warm. Once I get through finals, I can enjoy all of this. All of us need a break once in a while to recover and recharge. Hang in there everyone, we are almost there. I hope everyone have a great weekend! 

Thanks for reading. 
xoxo 
Thida

15 comments:

  1. Hi dear,

    I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    Do you want to follow each other on GFC and maybe social media?
    Let me know so I can follow you back.
    Kisses, Ana
    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks girlie, now following you :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for following me, just started to follow you on GFC
      Kisses, Ana
      http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty!! Great style! I'm following you back on GFC, Bloglovin and Instagram (with profile name @fashionholicnotes)! Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe you are so sweet Evi, i just found you on insta, requested! Thanks for the follow and for coming back. We will definitely keep in touch <3

      Delete
  3. Your smile is infections darling. Great outfit and great post. <3

    xo, Alina
    http://stylebyalina.com/the-boyfriend-blazer/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alina, you are the absolute sweetest <3

      Delete
  4. lovely outfit<3
    heyitsvania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, thanks for visiting my blog. Like your outfits. :)
    I'm following you.. xoxo..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks girlie! your blog is amazing <3 now following you via bloglovin

      Delete
  7. I like the denim on denim look with the touch of leather!

    Follow each other on GFC? please let me know.

    didianadi.blogspot.mx 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana, trying something different! yes lets!! <3

      Delete