Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Just Fabulous and Snapsac It

Featuring my JusFab goodies and Snapsac tote bag. 

Enjoy 30% off your SnapSac handbag by entering "teekay30" at checkout!

Blazer: JCpenny 
Bottoms: Love Culture similar here
Shoes: Monroe heels from Just Fab 
Handbag: Just Fab 
Tote bag: SnapSac 
Earrings: Kendra Scott 


Are you always on the go and one of those girls who just can't fit everything in one handbag? Well not to worry, I am the same way! SnapSac seriously have created the cutest bag that will not only compliment your outfit but also be a handy extra tote to carry around. On my long days when I'm in Irvine all day and have back to back school, work, meeting and events, this tote really comes in handy. It's nice and convenient to carry an extra bag to put all of my belongings. It is the perfect size to carry and organized my day to day necessities. Snapsac provides stylish bags for everyday use. It is so versatile you can take it to the gym, yoga class, the beach, or shopping while staying stylish. What not to love? 

Snapsac and I are working on a discount for all you lovely readers. So if you want one of your own or want to purchase one as a Christmas gift, go check them out! Their holiday collection is now available. While you'll at it, enjoy a 30% discount. 
Use "teekay30" at checkout for 30% off your purchase.

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

35 comments:

  1. ✿But nice pictures! ✿
    Great blog! ☑
    ✿ We are observe? Let me know and show up for me - and I'll observe the same thing! :) ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look is fabulous and the bag is a nice pop of color. Thank you for visiting my blog and for the sweet thoughts and also for following me. I followed you back on GFC and hope we stay in touch.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing!!! love your style so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous in these pictures! I love the look of that burgundy bag next to pastels.

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did :) I really like your style. I'm now following you on GFC, Bloglovin, and Pinterest.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Raven! you are so sweet! following you back <3

      Delete
  5. Oh wow! Those bags are so gorgeous doll :)
    xx
    Karen
    myfashioncabin.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  6. want the shoes!!!

    XX
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JustFab.com my dear!! they have the best shoe collection <3

      Delete
  7. love those shoes !!
    thks dear on following me..
    following you back too

    xoxo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous, so fresh and nice x

    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!

    Hope you can check out my blog!!

    www.victoriaaemma.blogspot.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I can, it's lovely! i am now following you <3

      Delete
  10. Thanks for stopping by dear xx
    I already following you back on GFC.
    btw, I love your style, really in love with your blog.
    keep it up! ;)

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh you are so adorable! I am loving that coat!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh. Such a cute look!

    xx
    Sharena
    http://fashionofanovice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Sharena!! thanks for stopping by. love your blog too! <3

      Delete
  13. Girl you look great! Your heels are absolutely stunning and in my favourite colour!
    Followed you back dear, keep in touch xx

    Laviniah
    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely! I love the shoes!
    maybe we will follow each other on GFC? let me know :) (on facebook too if you have )
    Check out also INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY with Sammydress HERE
    Kisses!
    DOMINIKALICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, now follow you <3

      Delete