Saturday, December 14, 2013

Hosted my first Kendra Scott GNO

First off I just wanted to say that I am seriously spoiled with the most amazing support system, those who attended and those who couldn't make it. It will be my 5 month mark since I've started my blog and I am so happy where it is branching off to. Never thought that something that started off for fun would lead me to amazing opportunities. You'll be amazed what a little leap of faith, hard work, self confidence, and dedication can take you. I can only be grateful for what's to come. With motivation and patience anything can happen. Stand tall and believe in yourself. Little by little change will bring to you wonderful places. Thank you my lovely readers for following this journey with me while I unlock many more doors in my life





Last night I got to host my very first Girls Night Out, with the exception of a few guys ;) Kendra Scott event. I don't think I would be here without my wonderful friend Christina, the event planner for Kendra Scott Fashion Island. She offered me this wonderful opportunity and I am forever grateful. I am happy that I am finally done with finals and can enjoy the holidays. I hope everyone enjoy their break from school, because I sure will. Can't wait for whats to come, great things are happening. Thank you Kendra Scott for the amazing gifts, stay tune readers, I will feature their gift in my post soon!

 Thanks for reading. 
 xoxo 
Thida

8 comments:

  1. How fun! And I'm not surprised so many doors have opened for you--you are beautiful AND sweet. <3

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Jen <3 thanks for the kind words! same goes for you beautiful!! We are all on a journey together!

      xoxo
      Thida

      Delete
  2. That is so true Jen. She is such a sweetheart and above all beautiful. I'm happy for you Thida
    xx
    Karen
    http://myfashioncabin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Karen!! thank you doll <3 you girls are making me blush!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! <3

      xoxo
      Thida

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos, you look stunning x

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful, just amazing! I love your blog! :))

    Follow? :)
    Visit my blog ayvinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete