Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday reunion


Top: Target
Bottom: Forever 21
Shoes: Just Fab
AccessoriesKendra Scott




I have a little secret to tell you...sometimes I like to go to the little kids section at target and buy myself some clothes from there. I know I'm an adult now, but I still fit Large/XL in kids and the clothes there are so much more fun and chic than the adults section. I finally did some Christmas shopping this weekend and Target had their 30% off kids apparel sale so I got a lot of clothes for the kiddos. I think I saved over $85. So yes, I got the coral top at target. I mean look at the gold glitter polka dots, what now to love. I had a xmas reunion to attend so I put together a very colorful and fun outfit with a pop of color!

Thanks for reading. 
xoxo 
Thida

14 comments:

  1. Una combinación de colores muy alegre y luminosa!!! Estás guapísima!
    Besos!
    http://cocoolook.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el jersey! un look genial!

    GIVEAWAY/ SORTEO! Enter now!Participa ya!
    http://www.blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog! Sure we can follow each other. Just follow me and I'll follow back asap (:

    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweety!
    Of course :) following you on GFC :) now it's your turn *.*

    www.thecentralstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Madina, following you too doll <3 lovely blog, keep it up

      Delete
  5. So pretty!

    http://mysecretshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look! I love your leopard skirt! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for finding me! now following yo u<3

      Delete