Monday, December 23, 2013

Holiday cheers


Top: ANGL
Bottoms: Flare pants from Forever21
Shoes: Heeled booties from Forever21
Bag: New York & Co
Necklace and Earrings: Kendra Scott



Thank goodness all of my Christmas shopping is finally done. I can finally sit and enjoy the holiday. This weekend was extremely busy, I am trying to get everything cleaned and ready for the new year while wrapping all of the gifts. I can't believe it's finally here. This would be me and my loves 6th Christmas together and a month from xmas it will be our 6th year anniversary. Yes we are high school sweethearts. I can say this a million times, but I am extremely thankful for him, not only does he keep up with me but has always been the biggest support. Everywhere I go, you will always see him right by my side. He patiently takes all of my pictures for me even when I get frustrated he doesn't let me give up, reminding me to always keep a smile on my face. I Love him. Hope everyone is excited for the holidays! Remember it is always good to give than receive. Love you all. 

Thanks for reading. 
xoxo 
Thida

20 comments:

  1. Love this casual look, very chic girl! :D

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to watch your posts you always have a beautiful smile! :) cute! your bff looks just like my friend's bff :D haha :D
    kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so pretty my friend! :)

    XO,
    Ellen
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like your pants dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :)
    I Follow you now on Bloglovin and GFC !

    Have a Great christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! You look so cute together<3

    Merry Christmas,
    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love those leopard pants! You look amazing as always! Hope you have a happy holiday!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the red bag with the grey leopard print pants! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very beautiful outfit, I lvoe it your bottoms, now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me abck in both!
    Happy Holidays~

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Holidays :)) and thanks for commenting on my blog..!
    and would you like to follow each other gfc?? Follow my blog and i will you blog thanks <3

    xoxo http://worldfashionstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow that's so amazing and so nice outfit i realy love it ...
    check our store ...
    Online Expensive Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Holidays..... looking as perfect as ever ...
    Try our store Leather Jacket
    http://culacci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous outfit! I wish you a happy new year! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete