Sunday, December 1, 2013

Count your blessings


Top: Sequin chevron top from Forever 21
Bottoms: Flare mini skirt from ANGL
Shoes: Booties from Forever 21

I hope everyone enjoyed their thanksgiving break, I sure did. This week I got to catch up on a lot of work, school and planning while enjoying time with my family and gained 5 pounds from overeating. I am so grateful for so many things in my life especially all the people who have been supporting me throughout my journey, including my readers. I don't think I would be where I am at without each and every person in my life. I have wonderful friends who believes in me more than I do. Everyday is such a blessing to have my boyfriend and my brothers by my side and I can't imagine life without them. They make me stronger each and every day. My main driving force will always be my mom. I have two brothers, who I've practically raised and my 13 year old brother pushes me to be a better sister, role model and mother figure. I can never give up on him because he motivates me to wake up each day and reach farther. I am surrounded by boys and I have no idea how I grew up to be so girlie. They drive me insane but I honestly would not be the person I am today without them. They complete my definition of happiness. My boyfriend is the mysterious person behind the camera, he is my #1 fan and the love of my life. He supports every step I take and I am so blessed with an amazing person that I can share my life and goals with.
Count your blessings. <3>

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

2 comments:

  1. You look fab!! Love that top and those shoes are amazing!! I almost bought them the other far from Forever 21 now I'm regretting it! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! Thanks for stopping by! So glad we found eatchother love your blog!! :)

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Shannon, this is why I love blogging, meeting wonderful, sweet and stylish blogger friends like YOU! look forward to keeping in touch, now that we are friends here and instagram. Thanks for the sweet comment! those heels are seriously amazing, I doubted them the first time and then ran back the next day to get them and I love them!

      thanks for stopping by <3

      xoxo
      Thida

      Delete