Sunday, November 3, 2013

Too much good stuff

 
In this post, I wanted to incorporate some of the accessories I received last week in New York at Lucky FABB. With my floral multicolor peplum skirt, I felt that the orange Melie Bianco cross body was the perfect match. I don't own any pair of orange handbags, so this was a greatly appreciated treat for me! I love trying new things and styling it with what I have in my closet. Along with the bag, I also received a lovely necklace from Capwell co, the design to this statement necklace is finely detailed and I am in love with the arrangement! I also received a gorgeous gold cuff from Kendra Phillips. This is actually my first pair of cuffs, I wasn't a fan of it before but coming across this beautiful bracelet at LuckyFabb opened up my eyes to trying new things. The design on this is so unique. Last but not least, I am wearing a new lip stick from bare minerals, Never say Never. This is also one of the goodies I received in the swag bag and the perfect color for any season. This is not even 10% of what I got from LuckyFabb, so stay tune for more! 

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE that color bag and how you styled it. ow ow! also, you look gorgeous here. also i miss ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ellen!! i really wanted the blue one, but i'm glad I got orange because I need different colors in my life! I miss you too, i'm so sad we didn't really get to spend time with each other at luckyfabb, but so glad I saw you! i heard that the next conference is in california? keep an eye out for that <3

      Delete
  2. You look great, Thida! I got the pink bag, and I've carried it once already. It's a nice size. I like your necklace and lipstick too. It seems as if we all got the right things to suit our personalities - everything in my bag I loved or had been wanting to try. The colors were all spot-on with my style as well. I hope I get to go to the Cali LuckyFabb - it's much more affordable for me, as we have direct flights through Allegiant to LA. I'm keeping my fingers crossed we get to see each other then, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paulette, you are seriously the sweetest! thank you so so much! I totally agree, it's always good to try new things. My entire closet is like pink and turquoise so this orange is a nice change to my wardrobe! We have to definitely keep in touch and keep each other posted on the next conference!

      Delete