Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Red, White, and Blue



I love putting together outfits with a pop of color, and usually it's my necklace or my shoes. I find this outfit very fun and relaxing. And come on girls, you know we all pack a pair of flats in our purses, I learned my lesson the hard way in New York last week, when I was wearing heels all day at the conference and forgot flats to change in afterwards. This weekend, my boyfriend and I decided to have dinner in downtown Long Beach. I've lived here my whole life and I didn't realize how beautiful of a place it is, especially at night! We discovered a beautiful place to not only take great pictures but you can also overlook the beautiful buildings, ponds, and restaurants in shoreline village. The Bridge nearby actually led us to the village where we had a lovely dinner. Here I am wearing a very simple top from my favorite store ANGL, along with some royal blue pants from Charlotte Russe, and my red pumps from Windsor! Along with my outfit, I brought my new favorite handbag from Gailan New York! The rosegold hand cuff you see here is from Kendra Phillips, my new favorite Jewelry designer! I am also wearing a gorgeous necklace from Prima Donna, one of the lovely gifts I received from LuckyFabb!!


Thanks for reading. 
xoxo 
Thida

No comments:

Post a Comment