Monday, November 11, 2013

Lace + Fringe

 


Have you ever felt rushed to get ready because you have somewhere to be, at a certain time? For me, if I head out to dinner or an event I must leave early before the sun sets so that I can capture pictures of my outfit. I'm always in a rush and most of the time, I have nothing to wear. I'm pretty sure a lot of girls can relate to this, I'm sure some guys can too ;) I love it how my boyfriend can just put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and can get ready in seconds whereas I'm in my closet trying on 10 different outfits and never satisfied. Then I walk outside to find out it's hotter or colder than I expected, and the cycle of running into my closet pulling clothes out begins, I find myself laughing and frustrated at the same time. I used to be very good at planning my outfits at night but in this day and age, putting together a last minute outfit seems to be a daily thing. That's when a simple lace dress comes into play, and why not just put a kimono on top of that? You can never go wrong. So this is my lazy sunday outfit. Oh yea, and I had to wear my lovely earrings my boyfriend got for me, it definitely made up my outfit! Here I am wearing a Dee-Elle lace dress, along with a fringe kimono I got at a boutique a while ago. My earrings are from Kendra Scott, my rosegold cuffs are from Kendra Phillips and my heels are from Charlotte Russe. Hope everyone enjoyed their 3 day weekend xoxo.

Thanks for reading. 
xoxo 
Thida

No comments:

Post a Comment