Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Kendra Scott Luxe launch party




Last night I attended Kendra Scott's launch party for her new jewelry line. It was a very successful night of entertainment, champagne, shopping and networking. I bumped into a few friends from HerCampus at UC Irvine and even bloggers Shannon and Allison from Itsybitsyindulgences, they were super sweet in person as they are on their blog! I also got the opportunity to meet Kendra Scott herself, she is a super inspirational and beautiful person inside and out! I couldn't get my eyes off her, she was just so amazing and fabulous! I left home with a brand new pair of earrings, and with my purchase I got a free necklace as a gift! Sweeeet! It was the perfect ending to my day! 
 
Thanks for reading.
xoxo 
Thida

No comments:

Post a Comment