Saturday, November 9, 2013

Kendra Scott gives back



Last night, Kendra Scott threw a KGB event to raise funds for my club Fashion Interest Group and our charity! This was actually my first time here because this lovely jewelry boutique was opened just 6 months ago in Fashion Island, Newport. It was like jewels galore as soon as I walked it, I wanted everything! Of course the emerald and teal caught my full attention! The event was very elegant, they served us with champagne and cupcakes. I'm so grateful that my friend, Christina got my club and I sponsored by Kendra Scott. Look out for an invite soon, because next they are throwing me a "Girl's Night Out!" I wore a blue patterned dress from Dee-Elle, my ankle strap heels are from ASOS, my earrings are from Julie Vos and lastly, my handbag is from JustFab.

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit Thida. Looks so flattering on you. <3

    xo, Alina
    http://stylebyalina.com/engagement-dress-love-remembers/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ALina, you are so sweet! <3

      xoxo,

      Thida

      Delete