Friday, November 22, 2013

Holiday must haves


The holidays are coming up and I don't know what to wear! I have a few events coming up including thanksgiving dinner, Kendra Scott girls night out, Christmas eve and Christmas so I need to plan! SheInside never fails when it comes to finding the perfect and affordable outfit for any occasion. I made a list of the holiday must haves for this season! I am drooling over all of these and want them in my closet, don't you? There is nothing that excites me more than dressing up. Don't know what to wear for the holidays? well check out sheinside.com for some holiday party looks! I found a LOT of perfect holiday outfits.

9. Black zipper asymmetrical skirt

Here are 5 outfits that I am currently obsessed with! Perfect for fall and winter! Which one's do you like?





6 comments:

  1. Such fun and festive choices! I think #3 is my favorite! Love the outfits you created, especially the second one...I'm a sucker for peplum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! I love all of them! It's so hard to decide. I love peplum too <3

      Thanks for stopping by Amy :)

      xoxo,

      Thida

      Delete
  2. I love these outfits so much! I can't wait to go shopping on Black Friday to recreate these! Thanks for the ideas :) Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee I'm glad you like the ideas, the best part about being a girl right? super excited for black friday shoppping to!! <3

      Thanks for stopping by!

      xoxo,

      Thida

      Delete
  3. These outfits are great! I love the number 3 and 6 in coats. The items you picked are very chic!

    ReplyDelete