Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Got my eye on the prize


Top: Dee-Elle 
Bottoms: Stripe skirt from forever21
Shoes: Ankle strap from ASOS 
Earrings: Emerald from Kendra Scott
RingKendra Scott
Bracelet: Rosegold cuff from Kendra Phillips
Bag: JustFab

These past few weeks has been a true blessing. I've been given a substantial amount of opportunities, it's a bit overwhelming to keep up with I'll admit. But I make sure that I don't let those opportunities disappear or keep me from my daily routine. I really think New York did the trick. Networking and meeting the right people truly makes a difference and adds value to my passion. I highly advise each of my readers to reach for your dreams. There will always be someone bringing you down, but remember there will always be those who will encourage you to surpass your potentials. There are always ups and downs to life, but remember to have a positive mind. I do this by turning to fashion, it's my happy escape. Have you ever heard of the term role overload? Being a sociology major, I hear this quite often. Being only 21, I feel like my role as a student, employee, sister and mother to my brothers, fashion blogger, president of my club, girlfriend, friend......has always been a challenge. But when I examine how my life would be without all of these roles, I wouldn't be the person I am today. I really want to inspire people to never let challenges get in the way of your dreams. It doesn't matter where you come from, your color, your lifestyle, YOU can do anything. It's your attitude and positive mentally that brings you farther than your differences. Continue to be the unique person that you are, because at the end of the day no one can be as good as being you than yourself. Just a thought for the day!

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

6 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful! Guess who's been featured as Stylista of the Week? ;)

    xo, Alina
    http://stylebyalina.com/sweater-weather-special-feature/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohooo! Yay that's awesome! I was just looking at your post and saw it! thank you so much! I love your idea! and loving your blog!! Thanks for the follow as well <3 keep in touch and keep doing what you do beautiful

      xoxo,
      Thida

      Delete