Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Forever 21


Top: Polka dot blouse from Forever 21. Similar here 
Bottoms: Salmon shorts from Forever 21
Shoes: Peep toe booties from Forever 21
Clutch: Forever 21

Is it bazaar that I am still wearing shorts during this time of the year? The weather in Cali is still 75 to 80 degrees so I am enjoying it while it last. When I have completely nothing to wear I always go to forever 21. I know the quality isn't always that great but you can always find the latest trends there. And if you're like me who only wears it once or twice, forever 21 is a great last minute stop. Also if you are a college student like me, forever21 serves you with affordable prices. Like I mentioned earlier, you can still look stunning without breaking your wallet. I really need to start recycling my clothes and wearing it more than once, but there's always new cute clothes that I need to have! oh don't you love being a girl? I couldn't help it but put this cute outfit together for a little lunch date. 
Simple, affordable and chic!

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

18 comments:

  1. Your style is so classy! I love how you paired this outfit with the booties to add some edge! Thank you for your comment as well :)

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl...Lovely blog and great style... Just followed you right back..
    www.missblizzers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look :3
    lovely shorts ::)
    i follow you

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this outfit! You look lovely!

    I am now following you on GFC, I would love it if you could follow back!!

    www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. followed you right back! thank you for stopping by <3

      Delete
  6. i just love your style !
    wanna follow each other ??

    http://www.ryokogurl.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes lets!! thank you sweetie <3

      xoxo,
      Thida

      Delete
  7. Wow love this outfit you are so beautiful my dear! x

    http://lipstickandpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awee thank you! <3 you're beautiful yourself

      Delete