Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall feva


On this lovely day, I am wearing two items I received at the gifting suite at LuckyFabb. Let's start with the scarf, this infinity multicolor scarf from Quinn is just perfect for fall. This is actually my very first pair! It's the perfect weather for these chic and light scarfs so make sure to check out Quinn for more fall styles and colors to your liking. Another thing you spot in this ensemble is my lovely new Galian New York handbag! I know right, jaw dropping!! This messenger bag caught all of my friends and co-workers eyes when I came back from New York! It's such a simple everyday bag. I am also wearing my almost bootie like heels I got last week at Charlotte Russe! Perfection at it's finest for a highly shoe lover like me :D

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

2 comments: