Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lucky Fashion and beauty blogger conference in New York

 

I've always wanted to go to New York, I would dream of the Carrie Bradshaw's life. I feel so fortunate to have been invited to a blogger conference by Lucky Magazine and never thought that I would be in New York doing what I love. I started by blog 3 months ago after realizing that this is what makes me happy, this is my passion and will be the jumpstart that will gradually lead me into my future career. Finally I can express my lifestyle with confidence. Who would have known that 2 months later a wonderful opportunity would knock on my door. I am so blessed to be invited and be a part of LUCKYFABB 2013. My head is overwhelmed with not only excitement but new knowledge that I can not wait to share. After a long day of Lucky magazine fashion and beauty blogger conference and only 3 hours of sleep, I am glad to be in the beautiful apartment I am renting for the week through airbnb. I advise to plan your trip here, you get great deals and get an entire house or apartment to yourself! Today, we got to meet Lucky's editor in chief Eva Chen, we also got to hear a style conversation with Eva Mendez and Kate Bosworth, like how amazing is that? We also learned blogging tips from how to monetize your blog to how to gain a high traffic through social media platform and how to find a right balance. Myself as a new blogger, found this extremely helpful. Today we were very fortunate to hear in person the experiences and tips from top bloggers and founders : BryanBoy, Erica Domesek (P.s. I made this), Gabi Gregg (GABIFRESH), Alisa Gould-Simon (Pose), Lindsey Calla (Saucy Glossie), Amber Venz (rewardstyle), Mattias Swenson (Bloglovin'), Aliza Licht (Donna Koran International), Suzanne Schloot (Kate Spade New York), Stephanie Horton (FarFetch), and Amy Cole (Instagram).

 "Who you are is a constant revolution, be yourself and be nice" - Eva Chen 

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

No comments:

Post a Comment