Monday, October 21, 2013

Lushing for red



 
Top: Charlotte Russe 
Necklace: Charlotte Russe 
Shorts: forever21 

Sundays are always family time with my boyfriend's family. It feels nice to keep up with our parents as they watch us grow into independent adults. I wish I had more time to spend with them. Today was a casual sunday so I decided to put together a cute and easygoing look. As I wore these green shorts, and my hair being as red as it is, I was thinking maybe I should be Ariel for Halloweenie. Just an idea! I'm a little obsessed with my new hair only because my beautiful aunt did it for me. I'm always satisfied with what surprise she has for me. It's definitely different and expresses a new me without having to change who I am. I'm so excited for what's to come, who would of known that a little change, like a hair color, a pair of heels, or even a smile can do. Positivity is key. 

Thank you for reading.
xoxo
Thida


 

No comments:

Post a Comment