Thursday, October 24, 2013

LUCKY FABB day 1

 
Wow can you say success? Lucky magazine has put together yet another amazing blogger conference. The conference was so elegant, and held at the Time Square Center in New York. There were delicious food, great speakers and a pool of networking opportunities. I was so happy that I got to meet the editor in chief of lucky magazine, Eva Chen and some of my blogger friends such as Jewel from the Style Optimist and Hanh from The Hanh Solo. I can not wait for what tomorrow has in stores.Today was such a lovely day full of fabulousity. Lucky magazine and co sponsors does know how to treat their bloggers with love, today we've received over $500 worth of gifts. SO amazing, I don't think I can sleep tonight. I will be featuring the items in my future posts. 

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

2 comments: