Sunday, September 22, 2013

Work 101




Blazer: Nordstrom 
Bottoms: Floral pants from Forever21 
Shoes: Colorblock heels from Windsor 
Earrings: Charlotte Russe

When it comes to my work outfits, I always want to look presentable but also stylish. I love dressing up because no matter how I feel that day, putting on a fun outfit that I feel confident in, makes all the difference. This outfit brightens my day and gives me the energy for the long day ahead.  Wearing heels allow me to walk tall and be proud of who I am. I'm always the one to bring out the colored pants. Even though summer is over, these bright colors will still remain in my closet. Here, I styled my new classy v-neck peplum tank that I got from ANGL with my floral pants. I am so in love with them, it's a great fit and goes well with just about anything. Lastly, I wore my colorblock heels that I got from Windsor, an absolute great find that adds an automatic classy feel to my work attire.

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

2 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous floral jeans andyour peplum white top is so pretty

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-red-dress.html#.UkA8eIasiSp

    ReplyDelete