Monday, September 9, 2013

On top of the world




This summer has left me with a tan to remember. My summer is not quite over yet. I don't start school until the end of September so I am embracing the warm weather and the freedom. One of my favorite places to be is the Hilltop in Signal Hill, not only due to the beautiful surrounding neighborhoods, but it's a place where I can call peaceful. Here you can overlook the city, it's a great place to run, enjoy the flowers, have a picnic or just rest your head. I come here a lot to run because it feels like an escape and come on who doesn't want to enjoy a moment without deadlines and errands? I also come here to take my dog and brother to the park. I love this place so much because it reminds me of my childhood. When me and my brothers were little, my mom would take us to the hilltop park and we would have a picnic and then at night after chasing my brother and having our little adventure, we would watch the stars together. I really cherish this place because it reminds me of my mom and I come here often to think of her, and gaze at the stars. I was able to capture a few pictures when the sun was out bright to compliment my bright outfit. I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! I'm absolutely IN LOVE with the shorts! And the necklace is amazing as well. So pretty!

    Angie
    http://fshnfrdm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so summery and lovely :) I love the lace with the floral!

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete