Thursday, September 5, 2013

Liebster Award

It's always a joy receiving comments from my fellow bloggers and today I am honoured to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Laura Ward from StyleStack. The Liebster Award is an award given to upcoming bloggers as a way to connect with other bloggers. I was asked to answer the following questions so here goes :)

1. If you could raid another bloggers wardrobe, who's would it be and why?
This is really hard to answer because I have so many favorites but I would say Wendy from Wendy's Lookbook and Annabelle Fleur from VivaLuxary!! I chose these two because I am OBSESSED with their outfits and wish I can raid their closet and borrow their heels!

2. What is your most treasured beauty product/clothing/accessory or footwear and why?

I'm not a big beauty product hoarder, although I should be...but I'm obsessed with clothes, shoes and accessories. I would say my most treasured items would be the ones that I've spent the most money on and worked hard for like my handbags and MK watch.

3. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because it's a hobby I've always wanted to get into. It's me all the way and it keeps me productive and happy. Since following Dulce Candy's and Wendy's blog, it really inspired me to create one of my own. It allows me to connect with others who have the same interests as me and serves as a great networking tool. 

4. If you were stranded on a desert island with 5 famous people, who would they be and why? (I really enjoyed answering this one).

That's easy, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande. Some of these are my fashion idols and others are my fav celebrities as a child and I would want to meet them one day!

5. What is the best city you have ever visited or would like to visit, and why?

I really want to visit New York and Paris! My dream and my top 2!!

6. What is your biggest achievements in life, so far?

My biggest achievement in life has to be living on my own, college, designing for a fashion show and my blog. I started this blog from scratch, with zero knowlegde on web designing and after 1 week of sleepless nights, youtube tutorials and google searches, I was able to produce a blog site that I am content with.

7. What is the biggest fashion risk you've ever taken?

I feel like jumping into the fashion industry is a risk but if you don't take any risks, you'll never see the results or get the opportunity to meet people. Live life without regrets because you don't want to look back and wish you could have taken that opportunity or did this and that. I know this is kind of broad, but I couldn't think of anything specific on the top of my head and I'll probably take the whole page describing it :)

8. Kim, Khloe or Kourtney? (you do watch the Kardashians?)

Kourtney!! She is humble, beautiful and I love her fashion sense. She is absolutely stunning and I wish I can gain the business mentality like her.

9. What is your best physical feature and best personal trait?

I asked my boyfriend on this one and he says everything, although I'm not sure about that. I am a nice person, have great work ethics, easy to get along with, and is very dedicated. 

 As a nominee, I now have to nominate 11 more blogs, which are:
Fashionalatic
Lost in wonderland 
Ruby Red Iris
The Velvet Closet 
Kajol Patel
Style Lab
Cosas Bella
Chrissy Chrispy 
Fashion Freedom 
Sticker and Skirts 
Glittered Bones 

As a nominee you must nominate 11 blogs (with under 200 followers),  and answer the 5 questions I have set out below . . 
1. If you could raid another bloggers wardrobe, who's would it be and why?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What is your biggest achievements in life, so far? 
4. What is the best city you have ever visited or would like to visit, and why?
5. If you were stranded on a desert island with 5 famous people, who would they be and why? 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me! I'll work on my entry. :)
    I agree on the risk-taking. If you don't take any risks, you won't get anywhere. I do enjoy and followed your blog!

    Thanks a milli,
    Angie
    fshnfrdm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being nominated on the Leibster Award :) I was originally inspired by Dulce Candy's blog too. I love it so much and it made me want to put my own little twist on it. Lovely post :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra! glad you like it!
      thanks for stopping by

      Delete