Thursday, September 26, 2013

College fashionista

 
Top: H&M
Bottoms: Skorts from SheInside
Shoes: Color Block pumps from Windsor 

Today was such a beautiful day to be in Irvine. As I begin my senior year of college, I wanted to look extra fashionable during welcome week to attract members to join my fashion club. Even if it meant wearing my hot new red heels on campus. I would call myself crazy if I was wearing these all day long, but it was only for a few hours. I always tell myself beauty hurts, and if you want to look presentable, you'll have to bear the pain. This week was full of promoting and recruiting while my team and I tried to grab all of the fashionistas on campus and inform them about our club "Fashion Interest Group." So far, off to a great start!

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida 

8 comments:

  1. absolutely love how you paired the skort with the denim shirt and the necklace!
    You look amazing!

    I was wondering if you'd like to follow each other via BLOGLOVIN and GFC? If so, tell me when you followed me and I'll immediately follow back!
    I'd really love to stay in touch!

    With lots of love from Zurich,
    Lory xxx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I would love to stay in touch as well! followed!

      Delete
  2. Love the skorts and those colorblock pumps are a beauty! You look wonderful!

    Would you like to follow each other? Please do check out my blog and let me know.
    Have a great day. Hop over to my blog when you have time.

    ~
    Seepz
    That Sassy Girl
    That Sassy Girl on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GTC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful! i am in love with your blog too! following you too!

      xoxo,

      Thida

      Delete
  4. Love those shoes! They're gorgeous. Good luck with recruiting into your club :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete