Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer outings



I wore this gorgeous one piece jumpsuit to my boyfriend's birthday dinner at Green Field Churrascaria, which is a Brazilian steak house located in Long Beach. What I love most about this one piece is that it's not too tight and not too big and it is pretty versatile for any occasion. To finish up this look I wore my nude heels from Lulu's!! I felt like this purple piece was perfect to wear with the tan that I got this past weekend at the beach.
 
Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the color, and perfect pairing it with the nude heels! :)

    http://astyleinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ! lets follow each other!!

      Delete
  2. You look amazing - I'm sure your boyfriend was proud to have you on his arm!

    -Mariah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awee thank you Mariah, you're too sweet. and yes he did

      xoxo,
      Thida K.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. yes indeed, thank you! :)

      xoxo,
      Thida K.

      Delete