Monday, August 26, 2013

Getty Villa



Top: Zi Zi Beh 
Cardigan: Zi Zi Beh 
Necklace: Stones & spikes statement from Charlotte Russe 
Bottom: High-wasted shorts from Love Culture 
Shoes: Ankle strap flats from Charlotte Russe

This weekend I visited the Getty Villa Museum in Malibu for the first time. This place is absolutely stunning, I fell in love with it instantly! I am in love with the simplest beauties and this place just blew my mind away with the Greek arts and sculptures. The gorgeous fountains and view was breathtaking. I admire the natural beauty of this site, which inspired me to wear a more natural and casual look. If you are in Los Angeles and looking for a peaceful place to enjoy, this place is a MUST!

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Thida

7 comments:

  1. Hi Thida, ive nominated your blog for the liebster award. Check out the details on my blog x x x

    stylestack.blogspot.co.uk

    stylestack.blogspot.co.uk

    stylestack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, so now I answer your questions on my blog and nominate 11 bloggers?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you!!
      http://teekaylookbook.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. you look very pretty,cute flats:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much!!
      http://teekaylookbook.blogspot.com

      Delete