Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bright summer day

It's a lovely summer day so bring out all of the florals and bright smiles. I spotted this pink floral kimono last weekend with no intentions of buying anything, but I couldn't resist. It's unique design and floral arrangement adds perfection to this ensemble. It was too hot to wear pants so I pulled out my lace shorts that I got for my birthday this year. This look makes a great outfit for a shopping date with your girlfriends or a lunch date! And of course I have to dress up my feet too with these lovely nude heels I got from LuLu's for an unbelievable price. They are so comfortable and great for any occasion! xoxo 

 

Top: Black cross over top from Foreign Exchange 
Kimono: From Zi Zi Beh boutique 
Bottoms: Ivory lace shorts from Charlotte Russe 
Shoes: Nude heels from LuLu's

1 comment: